- BRIST Axle offers a complete package of rigid & independent and drive axles from diversified range, aiming to fulfill all the customers’ technical requirements at best level and at most economical scale
- All the products in BRIST portfolio involves some special engineering touches to better meet the customer needs. In that sense, BRIST possesses a highly innovative portfolio to best serve the needs of bus & truck segment.
- While having a big variety of products off-the-shelf, BRIST is also flexible in tailoring its products according to the specific needs.
- The Company is especially expert on independent suspension, which is increasingly selected by electric trucks and electric buses.
- BRIST product portfolio is also very strong in terms of front and rear bundling capability with both independent or rigid drive and non-drive suspensions.
- BRIST products possess a proven track record as being travelling through best-in-class buses and trucks of well-known manufacturers across the globe (e.g. BYD, CRRC, Isuzu, BMC and many more)
- At front, BRIST offers a variety of rigid front suspensions, including traditional and deep drop types, as well as a full range of independent front suspensions.
- At rear, the Company offers variety of unique products including inverted portal axles, z drive axles and hypoid rear drive axles
- On top of that, BRIST also offers its own gearboxes to be customized upon specific e-motor fitting.
Please click the link below to download BRIST Product Brochure!
Which one to select: Independent or Rigid?
The commercial vehicle industry is increasingly switching from rigid suspension to independent suspension. Main reasons behind this trend are that independent suspensions offer more flexibility in packaging, lower weight and hence; energy saving, as well as opportunity to build modularity throughout the vehicle family. However, despite the strong rise of independent axles, case-by-case rigid suspension may better fit to the need. In that sense, BRIST tried to summarize a basic guideline on which type to select: Independent or Rigid?